Wednesday, September 29, 2010

FFA Scholarship Auction

I have come to love being part of such a tight nit community. Travis was born and raised in the little town of Kuna, ID. It's not so little anymore, but it is still a tight nit community. And this community pulled together for another hugely successful Kuna FFA Scholarship Auction. Every fall the FFA puts on a free dinner, silent and live auction for the community. The items auctioned are donated by local business, community members and FFA students. There is everything from home grown potatoes, cloth children books, homemade quilts, chickens, BSU and Vandal baskets (those create quite the bidding war), work benches, and the list goes on. It is a fun family activity and a great way to support the FFA. I vowed that I wasn't buying anything this year b/c our budget is pretty tight, but I caved a bought a sweet Christmas present for Travis. I just couldn't help myself. :)

Curtis wore his dad's favorite shirt and thoroughly enjoyed chocolate milk and ice cream!

My little monkey is getting so big! (he'll be 1 next week!)


I love his halo!

No comments:

Post a Comment