Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Fair

No Summer is complete without a trip to the fair. Last year at this time I was about a month away from having Curtis and had a hard time enjoying the fair. It was much more enjoyable this year to have Curtis here to experience with Travis and I.


Curtis was a bit overwhelmed by it all, but did his best to soak it all up. I go to the fair to see the animals, exhibits and all the crazy stuff that people are peddling. And this year was no different. Curtis got to have an up close and personal experience with a lamb. One of Travis's students was gracious enough to let Curtis pet it. He enjoyed petting the soft coat until the lamb let out a loud baaa. He wasn't so sure he liked the lamb after that.




The fair for Travis wouldn't be complete without the tractor driving contest. He wasn't going to compete this year because we really don't need anymore trophies. But he was peer pressured into and had a go. Unfortunately, his go at it is not much to talk about. Fortunately, we didn't bring home another trophy! After everyone was done, Travis and Curtis sat on the tractor and Curtis had fun raising and lowering the bucket. His little face would get all serious as he pushed on the lever. So cute.


2 comments:

  1. Yay!! So glad you decided to do a blog! I love reading other people's blogs. I look forward to reading your stories about your cute little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have a blog! I'll add you to my friend list:)

    ReplyDelete