Thursday, February 23, 2012

Waiting

I have never claimed to be a patient person and waiting for this baby to come has taken it's tole on my limited amounts of patience. Thankfully I do have some self control and Curtis is a pretty good kid. But I decided that I needed something to distract me for a while. So with the encouragement of a good friend I put a quilt top together. Thankfully it was fairly simple and small and I got it done in an afternoon/evening. The other great thing was that I got to use fabric that I had on hand. I'm also lucky that my good friend is picking up the back and front today and is going to quilt it for me! I love friends!

 This little monkey doesn't like to smile for the camera anymore he just wants to take pictures.




For those who are wondering when this little girl is going to get here: I have an apt with my OB this morning and we will be discussing induction! She should be here before the weekend is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment