Sunday, January 9, 2011

Update

I realized the other day that it has been a while since I posted anything. Mostly it's because life has been the same old, same old. But hey, I'd rather have that then a super crazy life. So here's just a little update.

New years eve was spent having a murder mystery lunch with friends. That was fun. I turned out to be the murder, kind of. It was really my twin sister! Crazy. We then had a quiet evening at home playing games with Travis's aunt and uncle. I love playing games with them! I was a stick in the mud and turned in about 11pm.

Curtis is teething big time! He has one molar and working on a second and has a new tooth on the bottom in front. The poor kid had the first molar come through without any motrin b/c I didn't know he was teething. I felt bad when I saw it. However, the new tooth explained the runny nose, coughing, and having a hard time sleeping the whole week before.

Oh, I guess some other big news is that I have started working as a Jewelry consultant. I know it may seem odd to those of you who know me and know that I'm not much of a jewelry person, but it's pretty fun. I get to have girls night out and talk fashion. I get to give away free jewelry to my hostesses and show their friends how to jazz up their wardrobe. :)

Travis is working hard teaching, advising FFA and working as the scout master.

Well, there is your update of us. Nothing too exciting, but nothing too upsetting either. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment