Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gratitude

I really feel that it's important to take a moment and remember what I do have. It is so easy to get caught up in what I don't have and what I wish I had that I forget all of the many things that I DO have. So here it goes, things that I am grateful for (in no particular order):
  • I get to be with my Buddy for eternity
  • the cutest son ever!
  • I get along great with my in-laws and really love all of them like my own family
  • great relationships with all three of my siblings and parents
  • a house to live in and food to eat
  • I can cook great food and make yummy desserts
  • a computer (multiple, actually) that allows me to work from home and stay connected
  • friends who love me for who I am (that sounds like song lyrics)
  • clothes, while they may not be the latest and greatest they do the job
  • a college degree and all of the great experiences that went along with obtaining it
  • membership in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
  • a testimony of my Savior, Jesus Christ and all that goes along with that
  • the opportunity and ability to serve others
  • intelligence, sensibility and a bit of humor
  • co-workers who make the work place a great place to be
I'm sure that there is more, but this has helped me remember that my life is full of great things and I am very blessed. :)

1 comment: